Aqua Teen House Party Aqua Teen House Party

well

Art = good

music = bad

Did you sing that? Please no more!

Did you draw that? Do more! Except give them two eyes... Whats with them being one-eyed?

Monarch Monarch

lol

totally shoulve used Burger King instead of McDonalds :p (If thats what you used)

The king guy at the end was setting it up, then theres the M! Very goo flash regardless

Crash!! Crash!!

omg lol

that has actually happened to me on SEVERAL occasions!!

Morph - Worlds. Morph - Worlds.

Well...

Graphics were good, music was good, game was good...

Movement was bad! And the hit detection from the monsters is kind of humongous. Even when I am a good deal away from the monster, I can still die.

Movement is very slow :(

Good game though!

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Very cool game

Its fine as it is, really, imo... But some things that can make the game lengthier:

#1 Like you said, a "design your tank" feature :p
#2 lots more weapons (possibly a "design your weapon" feature?)
#3 There were a lot of enemies, and I seemed to find something different even when I thought Id seen em all. (this isnt a suggestion, just a compliment :p)
#4 Some type of "random objectives" and a central bubble to go to (this could be where you could upgrade the tank and weapons, etc.)

Great game!

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

awesome game

I especially liked plaing R Wine...

And after playing it on easy, med and then hard about 8 times, I closed the window... And now everything else looks like its being stretched downwards (or melting) probably because of constantly watching the scrolling up, hahah. Good game!