Morph - Worlds. Morph - Worlds.

Well...

Graphics were good, music was good, game was good...

Movement was bad! And the hit detection from the monsters is kind of humongous. Even when I am a good deal away from the monster, I can still die.

Movement is very slow :(

Good game though!

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Very cool game

Its fine as it is, really, imo... But some things that can make the game lengthier:

#1 Like you said, a "design your tank" feature :p
#2 lots more weapons (possibly a "design your weapon" feature?)
#3 There were a lot of enemies, and I seemed to find something different even when I thought Id seen em all. (this isnt a suggestion, just a compliment :p)
#4 Some type of "random objectives" and a central bubble to go to (this could be where you could upgrade the tank and weapons, etc.)

Great game!

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

awesome game

I especially liked plaing R Wine...

And after playing it on easy, med and then hard about 8 times, I closed the window... And now everything else looks like its being stretched downwards (or melting) probably because of constantly watching the scrolling up, hahah. Good game!

Music Stomp Music Stomp

very cool

One thing that I think would be very helpful, is maybe some dotted lines on the background leading straight down from the plungers that could help position the music note so it doesnt get smashed!

Super Mario Brothers 1-1 Super Mario Brothers 1-1

Very good remake

Almost Everything is good, Im jus having one complaint.

The momentum is weird, it takes Mario too long to turn around and run the other way, and takes too long to build speed. It feels sluggish. But it is only a minor problem. Great Work!

Cyber Bunny #1 Cyber Bunny #1

A very good platformer

Very good game. Good artwork. Nice landscaping, nice backgrounds, nice physics. Its all cool.

What I liked most though was the music and sound effects, rofl. Cool

Just Hangin' Around Just Hangin' Around

well

he falls/rises/swings too fast. If you dont get the rope in the exact spot and let go at the exact right moment... well, its doom. Even letting go of the rope at mid-swing sent me flying into the ceiling.

He just moves way too fast...

Red Plane Red Plane

yeah!

Reminds me of SkyShark!!! on the NES.

I love that game!

Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

very cool game

I enjoyed the first one, but I think I enjoyed this one more.

The atmosphere and level designs are great. I like how the levels are just gray, mostly. It adds a unique feel to it. It might look simple, but complex at the same time.

Mario's Adventure 2! Mario's Adventure 2!

very very cool

but I have only one single complaint. The single boxes were damned hard to land on! rofl