Aqua Teen House Party Aqua Teen House Party

well

Art = good

music = bad

Did you sing that? Please no more!

Did you draw that? Do more! Except give them two eyes... Whats with them being one-eyed?

Monarch Monarch

lol

totally shoulve used Burger King instead of McDonalds :p (If thats what you used)

The king guy at the end was setting it up, then theres the M! Very goo flash regardless

Crash!! Crash!!

omg lol

that has actually happened to me on SEVERAL occasions!!

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

That was seriously awesome

Some normal, child-like flashes every now and then are nice to see. Reminds me of something Id see on KET when I was like, 5 lol. But that doesnt change how great it is.

By the way, youve got a good narrative voice, hahah.

Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia Shroomy Chaos / Paranoia

that was......

creepy.........

Runesuck Runesuck

lmao yeah hes right

freakin hilarious. I loved this. Awesome animation, awesome humor. Wouldve given a 10 on sound, but it was crackling and crap when you yelled "RUUUUUUUUUUNSCAAAAAAAAAAPE"

rofl..

Adulthood Adulthood

rofl

Also, to torque565

Borat made a short appearance, hahah..

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

wow

I am very impressed.

This animation was just mind-blowing... You have a lot of skill. I really enjoyed how well the vocals were synchronized with the animations. That was simply amazing.

And there was never a lack in detail, something was always going on, and it was always something different, and that kept it very interesting.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. lol, Wow.

No Sheep No Sheep

lol

Reminds me of that Ragnarok flash

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

OMG!!!

This is classic... But new at the same time.

Highly original. From the looks of it, I get the feeling youre planning to make this a series! IF so, that is awesome, if not, It was a great one-time thing!

I like how there arent too many colors, but everything seems in perfect place. They even bleed black lol.

Btw... This reminds me of something I would watch on MTV or Comedy Central, or Adult Swim or something... it has that... 'feeling'

Kudos +